With its steel turnbuckle, solid oak angled legs, and finger-jointed rails, Isaac by Plank and Hide makes for a stunner of a rustic pool table. Grey tones wash over solid oak, creating a truly unique finish.
Call For Pricing!
Silvered Oak Finish
One Piece Leg - Strongest Foundation Possible.
Leg Extends from the floor to the Slate which allows the weight of the slate to be evenly distributed.
Legs are attached to the cabinet by heavy lag bols and wood dowels.
Matching Shuffleboard in 12' or 14' lengths
DOUBLE MAIN BEAMS:
Beams are 4" x 2"
Interlocking Solid pieces of Wood extending the length of the table.
Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table.
Unitizes the frame and gives it incredible support that will not fatigue or fall over time.
CABINET & FRAMING:
100% Solid Hardwood Cabinet
All Wood Interior Frame
RAILS, CUSHION & PLAY SURFACE:
6.5" Wide Oversize Professional All Wood Top Rails
K66 Natural Tournament Cushions
Impressively Responsive and Accurate Play
100% Accurate Rebound
Enclosed Wood Corners with Genuine Leather Drop-Pockets
1" K-Patterned Framed Slate
* Accessories (two sticks,balls, and rack)
* Shipping time is 5 - 14 business days
* Shipping cost is for CURB SIDE DELIVERY (Does not cover delivery to Alaska, Hawaii or any shipping restrictions) please contact us if you would like to upgrade to another form.
* This is a freight item shipped on a pallet, we recommend using a professional installer to help facilitate the setup of the table.
* Please provide your phone number when checking out.
Customizations and upgrades in all gameroom options are available, just ask:)